Contact Us | Careers
At A S Hospitality, we take great pride in being a great place to work. In fact, 35 percent of our employees have worked here for more than 10 years and 20 percent have been with us for more than over 15 years. That's a good indication that our compensation plans with salary plus bonus, medical, dental, 401(k) match and profit sharing are competitive.
A S Hospitality's Vision Our vision is to be the preferred and leading supplier of printed products and related services to the Hospitality industry.
To achieve our vision we will focus our business on providing all types of printed products, meeting customer graphic and quality standards, along with related services and programs for use in every aspect of internal and external communication by all corporate and operational areas of the Hospitality industry, primarily in North America.
A S Hospitality's Values and Commitments These are the values to which we personally commit and which drive our daily behavior and actions toward our customers, our suppliers, and one another:
- Understanding and satisfying effectively our customer needs.
- Providing our staff with the resources and support to accomplish our objectives.
- Striving to promote from within, but always selecting the most qualified available candidates.
- Stimulating personal growth and financial opportunity for all through a work environment that provides:
- Involvement and participation in planning and decision making.
- Use of everyone's mind, increasing the value of all people.
- Fair, honest, and regular performance appraisals and competent coaching.
- Training and education.
- Equitable compensation and a spirit that recognizes and rewards performance.
- Encouragement of initiatives to satisfy our customers and to achieve our objectives.
- Maintaining a company culture that fosters and demands:
- Acting with the highest standard of ethical behavior and integrity.
- Trusting and respecting everyone and expecting the same in return.
- Taking reasonable and intelligent risks and giving new ideas a test.
- Offering dissent and challenge, with the objective of striving for the best, but ultimately cooperating as a team.
- Seeking ways to break boundaries and bureaucratic limits.
- Pressing for urgency, not for itself, but in the pursuit of improvement.
- Improving communication and the exchange of information through openness, candor, careful listening, and constructive response.
- Expecting superior performance from each of us.
- Acting quickly to correct our mistakes and to learn from them.
Open Positions A S Hospitality is committed to attracting and retaining a highly motivated team of professionals who deliver superior value and services to our customers, while operating by the highest standards of integrity and business ethics. Learn more about our company benefits. A S Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 901-365-2360.
A S Hospitality offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes Salary plus Bonus, medical, dental, 401(k) match and profit sharing.
- A S HOSPITALITY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER -